Crises and disasters call for the quick deployment of relief personnel. In order to ensure a sufficient number of volunteers in the future, the project ENSURE is developing concepts for a greater involvement of the general population in disaster management and prevention efforts. It focuses on citizens who can specifically assist the emergency services based on their professional knowledge, e.g. janitors, security officers, paramedics.
HFC ensures the implementation of a user-centered design approach in the project, and is conducts all psychological studies and evaluations during the analysis of requirements and context and the review of the solutions devised. In addition, HFC is also designing and testing appropriate instructions and training measures for relevant agents on the basis of CRM training concepts.
- Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Katastrophenforschungsstelle der FU Berlin
- Forschungsforum Öffentliche Sicherheit der FU Berin
- Institut für Technologie und Management der TU Berlin
- DRK Deutsches Rotes Kreuz
- Berliner Feuerwehr
- Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Datensicherheit e.V.
- HFC Human-Factors-Consult GmbH